DECA Volunteers For MDA
Harrison High School DECA members volunteered their time working with the Muscular Dystropy Association at the annual Lockup in Harrison. MDA is the only agency providing comprehensive care for people with all 43 neuromuscular diseases, including ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
In 2011 more than 75,000 visits were made to MDA's 230 association-affiliated clinics and 20 ALS centers for diagnostic and follow-up care.
Each year over 4,300 children and young adults with neuromuscular diseases spend a week at an MDA summer camp. For children with neuromuscular diseases, MDA camp is a wonderful place offering a wide range of activities specially designed for young people who have limited mobility.
- ICDC 2019 Orlando
- Pippin Wholesale Company Tour 2018-19
- State DECA Competition 2019
- DECA Cookout and Group Photo 2018-19
- Northwest Arkansas DECA Fall Leadership Conference 2018
- DECA Officer Installation and Breakfast 2018-19
- First Week 2018 -19
- The Harrison High School DECA Chapter
- DECA's House of Grounds
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Class Updates
- HHS Student Handbook
- Work-Based Learning Students 2018-19
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.