DECA Volunteers For MDA
Harrison High School DECA members volunteered their time working with the Muscular Dystropy Association at the annual Lockup in Harrison. MDA is the only agency providing comprehensive care for people with all 43 neuromuscular diseases, including ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
In 2011 more than 75,000 visits were made to MDA's 230 association-affiliated clinics and 20 ALS centers for diagnostic and follow-up care.
Each year over 4,300 children and young adults with neuromuscular diseases spend a week at an MDA summer camp. For children with neuromuscular diseases, MDA camp is a wonderful place offering a wide range of activities specially designed for young people who have limited mobility.
- AMI #1 Assignment For Entrepreneurship
- AMI #1 Assignment For Marketing
- Dolly Parton's Stampede December 2019
- Memphis Grizzlies Pro Sports Career Day 2019-20
- DECA Group Photo and Cookout 2019-20
- DECA Officer Installation Program and Breakfast 2019-20
- Signing the Bulletin Board 2019-20
- The Harrison High School DECA Chapter
- DECA's School Based Enterprise
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Class Updates
- HHS Student Handbook
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.