The Harrison High School DECA Chapter was founded in 1957. Since that time countless students have experienced the unique educational opportunities offered by DECA membership.
DECA is an integral component of classroom instruction. Our DECA activities provide authentic, project based learning opportunities that prepare students for college and careers.
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe.
> Calendar of Events for 2019-20
> State DECA Competition 2020
> Preparing for DECA Competition
> DECA Activities 2018-19
> DECA Activities 2017-18
> DECA Activities 2016-17
> DECA Activities 2015-16
> DECA Activities 2014-15
> DECA Activities 2013-14
> DECA Activities 2012-13
> DECA Activities 2011-12
> DECA Activities 2010-11
- AMI #1 Assignment For Entrepreneurship
- AMI #1 Assignment For Marketing
- Dolly Parton's Stampede December 2019
- Memphis Grizzlies Pro Sports Career Day 2019-20
- DECA Group Photo and Cookout 2019-20
- DECA Officer Installation Program and Breakfast 2019-20
- Signing the Bulletin Board 2019-20
- The Harrison High School DECA Chapter
- DECA's School Based Enterprise
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Class Updates
- HHS Student Handbook
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.